Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Brain, Child Magazine article

Check out this essay "Rock Steady" by Lindsay Maines wherein she talks about 3 different rocker mama books, one of them being mine :) For more from Lindsay, she blogs at rockandrollmama.com

And oh yeah, just to clarify a few inaccuracies in the essay:
1) I had Emma-Joy when I was 2 weeks shy of my 30th birthday, not at age 28.
2) I am not the singer for Citizen Fish; I play tenor sax.
3) We didn't move TO Florida. Rather, we moved from Gainesville to Hollywood, both in Florida, but separated by 329 miles.

http://www.brainchildmag.com/essays/fall2008_maines.asp

1 comment:

Rock and Roll Mama said...

Arrrhghhhh! I'm mortified. This is what I get for extrapolating facts- should have double checked. My apologies, and I hope you enjoyed the rest. All the best, Lindsay